With these two perspectives in mind, here’s recommendations to be memorable.
- Build an agenda & be efficient.
- Impress the CM by being prepared and always deliver value.
- Market information: Technomics, etc.
- Historic results – Share these a couple days ahead of time with some notes on where to focus.
- Current situations
- Plan for the future
- Build a relationship. When I was in sales, I didn’t do a great job of this. In Merchandising, I see some great sellers that connect well on a personal level along with professional. Their phone calls get answered.